Specification: 100ml of the product contains 20g of Oxytetracycline
Description: Yellow to brown-yellow clear liquid.
1) Oxytetracycline is a broad spectrum antibiotic with bacteriostatic action against
a large number of gram-positive and gram-negative organisms
2) The bacteriostatic effect is based on the inhibition of the synthesis of bacterial
Indication: To treat infectious diseases caused by gram positive and gram negative bacteria sensitive to oxytetracycline in cases of respiratory, intestinal, dermatological genitourinary and septicemic infections in equine, cattle, sheep, goat swine and dog.
Dosage and administration :
1) Intramuscular injection
2) Livestock: 0.05-0.1ml per kg body weight,for 3 days.
1) Do not use the product in ewes producing milk for human consumption.
2) The product is not recommended for use in horses, dogs and cats
3) Do not use for lactating cow
4) Not for use in animals suffering from renal or hepatic damage
5) If concurrent treatment is administered, use a separate injection site
1) Do not exceed the above mentioned dosage
2) Keep out of reach of children
3) Wash hands after use. In case of contact with eyes of skin, wash immediately with water as irritation may occur
Milk: 7 days, meat: 21 days.
Store in a cool(below 25°C) and dry place, avoid sunlight and light
5% 10% 20% 30%
Packaging & Shipping
FAQ about KEXING
1. Are you GMP manufacture? Yes, since 1996 we are GMP factory.
2. What kind of veterinary dosage forms of your product? We have 16 production lines includes liquid injection ,powder injection,solution&supension,tablet&bolus,water souble powder,feed supplement, premix,Granule,disifectant and pesticides.
3. What the function and indications of medicines include? The products function range from Nutritional, Antibiotic, Anthelmintic, Anti-parasite, Anticoccidiosis, Antidote, Antiviral, Respiratory ,Enteritis diarrhea, Antipyretic analgesic, Anti-bloat, Reproductive system medicine etc.
4. What kind of animals of your medicines suit for? Our products apply for Camel,Cattle ,Horse, Sheep, Goat, Swine,Dog, Cat, poultry, Chicken,Pigeon and Birds.
5. What is the grantee period?
The ordinary type is 24 months.
6. What is the MOQ of the veterinary medicines?
7. What about the packing?
After finishing the production, it is qualified by the QC manager before package. and According to each item features, we adopts adopts reasonable Veterinary packing as glass bottle, aluminium bottle, PP bottle, tablets packing , PP bags etc, then pack into cartons. Additionally, We will upgrade again according to different items to protect the damage before loading to the container.
8. What is the delivery time?
For regular items, delivery time to be 15-45 working days after receiving deposit, and for customized items to be negotiated.
9. What is the payment?
Less than 10000 USD is 100% T/T in advance.
More than 10000 USD is 30% T/T in advance and balance before shipment.